poniedziałek, 14 września 2009

Pan188, wiek nieznany

Hello Dear,
How are you today ?,my name is (delete), I'm a young caring man.I saw your profile today in the site and i became interested in knowing who you are,and that was why i did not delay in contacting you,i will like you to know that age,color,and distant dose not matter in any Good relationship but what matters is love and understanding.please i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address ( delete ) so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.thanks.



Witam drodzy,
How are you today. Nazywam się (delete), jestem młody man.I opieki saw your profile today w miejscu i stałem chcą wiedzieć, kim jesteś, i to, dlaczego nie opóźnienie kontaktu z tobą, i będzie jak byś wiedział, że wiek, kolor i odległych dawki nie szkodzi w żadnych dobrych stosunków, ale że liczy się miłość i understanding.please i will like you to contact me z tym E-mail (delete) tak, że daje mój obraz a także powiedzieć Ci więcej o mojej własnej. będę czekać do odczytania z was, bo mam coś bardzo ważnego do powiedzenia you.thanks.

Brak komentarzy: